The Corporation (DVD)
Directed by Mark Achbar and Jennifer Abbott
In this acclaimed documentary from the co-director of Manufacturing Consent: Noam Chomksy and the Media, 40 corporate insiders and critics—including Michael Moore, Noam Chomsky, No Logo author Naomi Klein and Nobel Prize-winning economist Milton Friedman—explore the nature and spectacular rise of the most pervasive institution of our time. Combining analysis with footage from advertising, television news and industrial films, The Corporation is an entertaining and provocative look at the inner workings, curious history, controversial impacts and possible futures of the modern global conglomerate.
DVD Extras Include:
- 16:9 anamorphic transfer, enhanced for widescreen TVs
- Two filmmaker audio commentaries
- Janeane Garofolo interviews writer Joel Bakan on Air America’s Majority Report
- “Q’s and A’s”: Video interviews with the filmmakers from radio, TV and theaters, including segments from CNN Financial, WNYC, WBAI, and Air America
- Trailers for The Corporation and Manufacturing Consent
- Eight deleted scenes
- Grassroots marketing presentation
- English descriptive audio for the visually impaired
- Optional Spanish, French and English subtitles
- “Topical Paradise” and “Tell Me More”: Over 5 hours of additional footage of The Corporation’s 40 interviewees, searchable by topic or interview subject
- Plus: Additional trailers, related film resources, subject updates and web resource information
RT' @Smellthebreeze': ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My favorite movie thus far this year. It’s about queerness, blackness, oppression, liberation, technology, tr…
RT' @cineSPEAK': FRI JULY 8' @BartramsGarden—Catch' this gorgeous #film under the summer sky w/Opening Performance x' @JacqConMusic' ++ Sculptura…
RT' @SaulWilliams': “The best art is political and you ought to be able to make it unquestionably political and irrevocably beautiful at the…
RT' @dreamstatesmeta': Unanimous Goldmine is the greeting of the resource rich who face a world beholden to the currency of our depletion. Th…
RT' @dreamstatesmeta': Get charged✨✨🛸 📍See #NeptuneFrost tonight!' https://t.co/Zoz43RKjq7'' https://t.co/ME45MxiO4U'
RT' @manyweare': This right here. Saul Williams is right: charge your spirit and imagination with art like Neptune Frost. We need it. https:/…
RT' @SaulWilliams': NEPTUNE FROST is "a war cry that’s simultaneously a galvanizing call to action, a message of hope and a reminder that a d…
RT' @Belcourt': "A percussive, transcendental Afrofuturist musical" re' @intothecrevasse'' @LWLies'. ' @SaulWilliams' and #AnisiaUzeyman's NEPTUNE…
RT' @Cinema_Detroit': NEPTUNE FROST starts July 01! Info and tickets at' https://t.co/txY8s4d80Q' #movies #detroit #CinemaDetroit' https://t.co…'
Inquiries & Press
333 W. 39th St., Ste. 503
New York, NY 10018
Tel. (800) 562-3330
Fax. (212) 714-0871
Press & Media
For publicity assistance and press inquiries please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 212-629-6880.