The Corporation (DVD)
Directed by Mark Achbar and Jennifer Abbott
In this acclaimed documentary from the co-director of Manufacturing Consent: Noam Chomksy and the Media, 40 corporate insiders and critics—including Michael Moore, Noam Chomsky, No Logo author Naomi Klein and Nobel Prize-winning economist Milton Friedman—explore the nature and spectacular rise of the most pervasive institution of our time. Combining analysis with footage from advertising, television news and industrial films, The Corporation is an entertaining and provocative look at the inner workings, curious history, controversial impacts and possible futures of the modern global conglomerate.
DVD Extras Include:
- 16:9 anamorphic transfer, enhanced for widescreen TVs
- Two filmmaker audio commentaries
- Janeane Garofolo interviews writer Joel Bakan on Air America’s Majority Report
- “Q’s and A’s”: Video interviews with the filmmakers from radio, TV and theaters, including segments from CNN Financial, WNYC, WBAI, and Air America
- Trailers for The Corporation and Manufacturing Consent
- Eight deleted scenes
- Grassroots marketing presentation
- English descriptive audio for the visually impaired
- Optional Spanish, French and English subtitles
- “Topical Paradise” and “Tell Me More”: Over 5 hours of additional footage of The Corporation’s 40 interviewees, searchable by topic or interview subject
- Plus: Additional trailers, related film resources, subject updates and web resource information
RT' @maxpearl': Blown away by the visuals in SIN SEÑAS PARTICULARES (2020), about a mother’s search for a son who is swallowed by the US-Mexi…
RT' @Carlos_Film': Just seeing the very strong reactions people have after having watched IDENTIFYING FEATURES (Sin señas particulares) at th…
RT' @CinemaTropical': IDENTIFYING FEATURES / SIN SEÑAS PARTICULARES sweeps Mexico's Ariel Awards, winning in nine categories including Best P…
RT' @Carlos_Film': I’m absolutely ecstatic, IDENTIFYING FEATURES (Sin señas particulares) just swept the Mexican Academy Awards winning Best…
RT' @EnAguasCine': #SinSenasParticulares ¡Hoy vivimos una noche mágica! 🎉💛 Los #ariel2021 nos dejaron 9 premios, gracias a todos los que hici…
RT' @GeekVibesNation': 'The Victim' Blu-Ray Review - Elizabeth Montgomery Leaves Magic Behind In Forgotten Made-For-TV Thriller' https://t.co/…'
RT' @NitrateVille': Blu-ray review of more intrawar German films, from' @KinoLorber'. 2 out of 3 are something else:' https://t.co/RQvCOCNQcv' ht…
RT' @decasia': THE VILLAGE DETECTIVE a song cycle surfacing daily at' @IFCCenter' NYC from' @KinoLorber'' https://t.co/cwBLGD2hNm'
Inquiries & Press
333 W. 39th St., Ste. 503
New York, NY 10018
Tel. (800) 562-3330
Fax. (212) 714-0871
Press & Media
For publicity assistance and press inquiries please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 212-629-6880.