The Corporation (DVD)
Directed by Mark Achbar and Jennifer Abbott
The Corporation (DVD)
In this acclaimed documentary from the co-director of Manufacturing Consent: Noam Chomksy and the Media, 40 corporate insiders and critics—including Michael Moore, Noam Chomsky, No Logo author Naomi Klein and Nobel Prize-winning economist Milton Friedman—explore the nature and spectacular rise of the most pervasive institution of our time. Combining analysis with footage from advertising, television news and industrial films, The Corporation is an entertaining and provocative look at the inner workings, curious history, controversial impacts and possible futures of the modern global conglomerate.
DVD Extras Include:
- 16:9 anamorphic transfer, enhanced for widescreen TVs
- Two filmmaker audio commentaries
- Janeane Garofolo interviews writer Joel Bakan on Air America’s Majority Report
- “Q’s and A’s”: Video interviews with the filmmakers from radio, TV and theaters, including segments from CNN Financial, WNYC, WBAI, and Air America
- Trailers for The Corporation and Manufacturing Consent
- Eight deleted scenes
- Grassroots marketing presentation
- English descriptive audio for the visually impaired
- Optional Spanish, French and English subtitles
- “Topical Paradise” and “Tell Me More”: Over 5 hours of additional footage of The Corporation’s 40 interviewees, searchable by topic or interview subject
- Plus: Additional trailers, related film resources, subject updates and web resource information
New York Times critic's pick Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami is now playing in New York, Los Angeles, Boston & mor…' https://t.co/YyPQZBaL2p'
RT' @FilmLinc':' @KinoLorber'' @Miss_GraceJones'' @Dolph_Lundgren' GRACE JONES: BLOODLIGHT AND BAMI has been held over + playing daily! Showtimes:…
@SywakSays' @Miss_GraceJones'' @BuzzFeed'' @anothergaze'' @pitchfork'' @NuartTheatre' Amazing, we will pass along to Grace's people to show her. :)
@SywakSays' @Miss_GraceJones'' @BuzzFeed'' @anothergaze'' @pitchfork' Amazing, when was this?
RT' @SywakSays': That time I met' @Miss_GraceJones' at a screening of #BloodlightAndBami.' @BuzzFeed'' @anothergaze'' @pitchfork'' https://t.co/EoTINd…'
Udo Kier-narrated documentary HITLER'S HOLLYWOOD about popular cinema in Nazi Germany is now playing at…' https://t.co/fj9ZSlqfVE'
RT' @AWolfeful': “Being safe is not creative. Being safe is like garbage in the gutter." Grace Jones minces no words. If Jones isn't a major…
RT' @villagevoice': “Being safe is not creative. Being safe is like garbage in the gutter. To get what you really want, you have to risk not…
RT' @Miss_GraceJones': #BloodlightAndBami opens in more theatres from today. Pull up to' @LandmarkLTC' in LA,' @thecoolidge' in Brookline, MA,' @T…'
Inquiries & Press
333 W. 39th St., Ste. 503
New York, NY 10018
Tel. (800) 562-3330
Fax. (212) 714-0871
Press & Media
For publicity assistance and press inquiries please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 212-629-6880.