Hannibal (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray) (NO SLIPCASE) (4K UHD)
Directed by Ridley Scott
Brand New 4K Restoration Supervised by Cinematographer John Mathieson! The silence has been broken... Dark, absorbing and entertaining, this follow-up to The Silence of the Lambs is an audacious success. Screen legend Anthony Hopkins (Nixon) is perverse perfection in his return to the role of Dr. Hannibal Lecter, the sophisticated killer who comes out of hiding to draw FBI Special Agent Clarice Starling (Julianne Moore, Far from Heaven) into a high-stakes battle that will test her strength, cunning... and loyalty. Meanwhile, the good doctor’s only surviving victim plots a particularly nasty revenge. Drenched in baroque terror and hair-raising visuals, Hannibal is as compelling as it is shocking. Legendary filmmaker Ridley Scott (Alien, Blade Runner, The Martian) served up this smash-hit thriller from a screenplay by David Mamet (Glengarry Glen Ross) and Steven Zaillian (Schindler’s List), based on the bestselling novel by Thomas Harris (Red Dragon). Ray Liotta (Unforgettable), Giancarlo Giannini (Seven Beauties) and Gary Oldman (Darkest Hour) round out the delectable cast.
4K UHD Extras Include:
• Limited O-card Slipcase (no longer available)
Hannibal (4KHUD) with optional English subtitles
• Brand New 4K Restoration - HDR Color Graded by Cinematographer John Mathieson
• Dolby Vision HDR
• Audio Commentary by director Ridley Scott
• 5.1 Surround and 2.0 Stereo
Hannibal (BLU-RAY) with optional English subtitles
• Brand New 4K Restoration - SDR Color Graded by Cinematographer John Mathieson
• Audio commentary by director Ridley Scott
• Breaking the Silence: Making-of Hannibal Doc - including rare footage and interviews
• Anatomy of a Shoot-Out: A Five-Angle Breakdown of the “Fish Market” Action Scene
• Ridleygrams: A Featurette on the Art of Storyboarding
• An Exploration of the Film’s Opening Title Design
• Over 33 Minutes of Deleted and Alternate Scenes with optional director commentary
• Alternate Ending with optional director commentary
• 19 TV Spots
• Theatrical Teaser
• Theatrical Trailer
• 5.1 Surround and 2.0 Stereo
🔥 Equal parts fiery feminist outcry + stirring coming-of-age drama, MURINA announces director Antoneta Alamat Kusij…' https://t.co/CyqFjG7gaH'
RT' @PlasticGrapes99': Our review of director Mathieu Amalric's intricate psychological drama, Hold Me Tight, is now up on' @ink19mag'! Vicky K…
RT' @KLStudioClassic': Coming Soon! 2K Restoration! Stranger in the House (1942) • Screenplay by Henri-Georges Clouzot (The Wages of Fear, D…
RT' @kino_cult': In a city set to explode, one man has just lit the fuse! Don’t miss Sergio Sollima’s VIOLENT CITY, now available to stream…
Sign up on' @kino_cult' for a chance to win exclusive merch!' https://t.co/BPxs4Bh9Jt'
RT' @Carlos_Film': We are getting dangerously close to December and it’s year-end lists, but I would suggest you don’t make a “best films of…
RT' @nessguerrero': Good mail day! Thanks' @KinoLorber' and' @kino_cult' !!!' https://t.co/10chnih4TR'
HOLD ME TIGHT features "another riveting performance from Vicky Krieps" says' @IndieFocus'. 👑 See the new film from…' https://t.co/j60jbR2UNz'
RT' @AngelikaFilmNY': Hold Me Tight Q&A with director Mathieu Amalric and star Vicky Krieps: now live on the Angelika Youtube channel!🌟 Watch…
Inquiries & Press
333 W. 39th St., Ste. 503
New York, NY 10018
Tel. (800) 562-3330
Fax. (212) 714-0871
Press & Media
For publicity assistance and press inquiries please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 212-629-6880.