Woman Times Seven
Directed by Vittorio De Sica
Woman Times Seven
A comedy following seven short stories themed around sex, marriage and adultery:
- "Funeral Possession": A wayward widow at her husband's funeral.
- "Amateur Night": An angry wife becomes a streetwalker out of revenge.
- "Two Against One": A seemingly prudish girl turns out to be anything but.
- "Super Simone": A housewife vainly attempts to reform her bookwormish, writer husband.
- "At the Opera": A battle takes place over a highly exclusive dress.
- "Suicides": A death pact comes to frightening fruition.
- "Snow": A woman's would-be suitor turns out to be a private detective hired by her jealous husband.
RT' @LaurasMiscMovie': Tonight's Movie: THE INTERRUPTED JOURNEY (1949) - A' @KinoLorber' DVD Review' https://t.co/H5EDw9O4zA'' @KLStudioClassic' In…
RT' @joe_dante':' @charliehillart6' on THE OSCAR - coming soon from' @KinoLorber' - A spectacular Blu ray release with special appearances from' @…'
RT' @CriterionDaily': On Jia Zhangke’s I WISH I KNEW (2010) … ' @therealmarkasch' (@MetrographNYC)' https://t.co/43macupf01' ' @ManohlaDargis' (@ny…
Russian director Kantemir Balagov is a major new voice in world cinema. See why when BEANPOLE hits theaters startin…' https://t.co/9J0HVh39Zp'
RT' @KLStudioClassic': Coming April 7th! From the Acclaimed Director of of The House on 92nd Street, Kiss of Death, Rawhide, 23 Paces to Bake…
RT' @KLStudioClassic': Coming April 7th! From the Celebrated Director of All Quiet on the Western Front, The Front Page, A Walk in the Sun an…
RT' @r_emmet': This just in...Serge Gainsbourg's Je t'aime moi non plus comes out February 18th on DVD/Blu from' @KinoLorber'. Includes a new i…
@Pistolbarrel' @amyinthelou' We'd love to bring the film to STL. If you're interesting in setting up a screening, ple…' https://t.co/TdBjmJWzXM'
We are so proud to working with an incredible group of partners to bring' @AfterParkland' to 100+ cities for a Day of…' https://t.co/IiZLceTqvH'
Inquiries & Press
333 W. 39th St., Ste. 503
New York, NY 10018
Tel. (800) 562-3330
Fax. (212) 714-0871
Press & Media
For publicity assistance and press inquiries please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 212-629-6880.