Woman Times Seven
Directed by Vittorio De Sica
Woman Times Seven
A comedy following seven short stories themed around sex, marriage and adultery:
- "Funeral Possession": A wayward widow at her husband's funeral.
- "Amateur Night": An angry wife becomes a streetwalker out of revenge.
- "Two Against One": A seemingly prudish girl turns out to be anything but.
- "Super Simone": A housewife vainly attempts to reform her bookwormish, writer husband.
- "At the Opera": A battle takes place over a highly exclusive dress.
- "Suicides": A death pact comes to frightening fruition.
- "Snow": A woman's would-be suitor turns out to be a private detective hired by her jealous husband.
Proud that two films we've released – Oscar Micheaux's BODY AND SOUL and BECKY SHARP starring Miriam Hopkins – have…' https://t.co/gYyLBrvXhK'
RT' @Slant_Magazine': "Many of the best films this year are concerned with indulgent, unbridled madness, offering formal excess as a parallel…
RT' @SamsMyth': Thanks to' @mubi' and' @IndieWire' for the posters of the year love. Was good to be back to work this year! See you in 2020. Spec…
RT' @r_emmet': The 4K restoration of Serge Gainsbourg's Je t'aime moi non plus is coming to' @KinoLorber' DVD and Blu-ray 2/18. Includes a new…
RT' @r_emmet': This just in! Chained For Life out on' @KinoLorber' DVD and Blu-ray January 7th. Includes interviews with stars Jess Weixler, Ad…
LONG DAY'S JOURNEY INTO NIGHT is #9 and THE GOSPEL OF EUREKA is #25 on' @Slant_Magazine's' list of the best films of…' https://t.co/RKyqxA7SHj'
RT' @HatefulJosh': THE MOUNTAIN is now streaming on HULU. Director Rick Alverson is one of this generation's great auteurs, an American Yorgo…
RT' @TheMtnFilm': The incredible poster design for THE MOUNTAIN by' @SamsMyth' has been recognized by' @IndieWire' as one of the "30 Most Stunnin…
@hrakaroozorn Keeping you on your toes.
Inquiries & Press
333 W. 39th St., Ste. 503
New York, NY 10018
Tel. (800) 562-3330
Fax. (212) 714-0871
Press & Media
For publicity assistance and press inquiries please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 212-629-6880.