Woman Times Seven
Directed by Vittorio De Sica
Woman Times Seven
A comedy following seven short stories themed around sex, marriage and adultery:
- "Funeral Possession": A wayward widow at her husband's funeral.
- "Amateur Night": An angry wife becomes a streetwalker out of revenge.
- "Two Against One": A seemingly prudish girl turns out to be anything but.
- "Super Simone": A housewife vainly attempts to reform her bookwormish, writer husband.
- "At the Opera": A battle takes place over a highly exclusive dress.
- "Suicides": A death pact comes to frightening fruition.
- "Snow": A woman's would-be suitor turns out to be a private detective hired by her jealous husband.
Congratulations to our friends at' @MoMAFilm' on their grand reopening! Thrilled that one of their first programs inc…' https://t.co/Z9yRwPPAqe'
RT' @QuadCinema': #coatgoals Tickets are now on sale for SYNONYMS, Nadav Lapid's intensely kinetic exploration of identity and nationalism. O…
RT' @KLStudioClassic': Coming January 7th! Dr. Cyclops • Brand New 4K Master • Audio Commentary by Film Historian Richard Harland Smith • TR…
In honor of our announcement of JAZZ ON A SUMMER'S DAY (1959), what's the best jazz concert film of all time?
RT' @MovingImageNYC': Awarded the Camera d'Or at Cannes in 1989, Hungarian trailblazer Ildikó Enyedi’s luminous fairy tale, MY TWENTIETH CENT…
The movie everyone's talking about... in 3-D! Out today on Blu-ray:' https://t.co/Xw5KWkVUlq'' https://t.co/k4Ef3iqo39'
RT' @FilmLinc': Nadav Lapid's Golden Bear winner and' @TheNYFF' selection SYNONYMS opens this Friday! Showtimes & tickets:' https://t.co/mqy3FCF…'
Thrilled to be releasing' @Indie_Collect's' 4K restoration of Bert Stern's JAZZ ON A SUMMER'S DAY (1959) with…' https://t.co/zNOhckwALw'
RT' @Screendaily': Kino Lorber acquires worldwide rights to restored jazz concert classic and' @TheNYFF' selection 'Jazz On A Summer’s Day' (ex…
Inquiries & Press
333 W. 39th St., Ste. 503
New York, NY 10018
Tel. (800) 562-3330
Fax. (212) 714-0871
Press & Media
For publicity assistance and press inquiries please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 212-629-6880.