Yorgos Lanthimos studied film and television direction at Stavrakos Film School in Athens. Since 1995 he has directed feature films, theatre plays, videodance and a large number of TV commercials. He was also a member of the creative team which designed the opening and closing ceremonies of the Athens 2004 Olympic Games.
- 2005. Kinetta (feature film).
- 2001. Uranisco Disco (short film).
- 2008. Theatro tou Notou (Amore), Natura morta in un fosso by Fausto Paravidino
- 2004. Theatro Porta, Blaubart by Dea Loher
- 2002. Theatro tou Notou (Amore-Dokimes), D.D.D by Dimitris Dimitriadis
Participation of KINETTA in film festivals
- 2005 TORONTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, SECTION "DISCOVERY"
- 2005 INTERNTIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION
- 2006 HARVARD FILM ARCHIVE, BOSTON, "NEW FILMS FROM EUROPE"
- 2006 BERLINALE, INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF NEW CINEMA
- 2006 FILM COMMENT "SELECTS," LINCOLN CENTER, NEW YORK
- 2006 LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
- 2006 LIBERTAS FILM FESTIVAL, DUBROVNIK, CROATIA
- 2006 CALCUTTA INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, INDIA
- 2006 "ENTREVUES" FESTIVAL INTERNATIONAL DU FILM DU BELFORT, FRANCE
- 2007 BOSTON INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
- 2007 "I MILLE OCCHI" TRIESTE FILM FESTIVAL, ITALY